Wilko Patios – Brisbane’s premier Patio Builder
How to make the most of your Brisbane Patio this summer
Patios are a great place to spend time with friends and family this summer. In order to make the most of your patio, it is important that you have everything you need to enjoy yourself. We have provided you with some tips on how to make your patio perfect for entertaining guests all summer long.
- Incorporate succulents and herbs – Succulents come in a range of colours and textures which are interesting to the eye. Succulents are easy-to-grow plants that require very little care after you’ve planted them inside their pots! Arranging succulents in pots as centrepieces adds interest and texture to your outdoor area. Herbs are not just beautiful to look at, but they can be used as natural air purifiers. They also act as natural insect repellents when planted around your patio or in pots on the patio.
- Create a relaxing environment with string lights and candles. String lights and candles can both be used to create a relaxing atmosphere in your new outdoor patio. The warm glow of the flame from candlelight is romantic, whilst string light’s provide an ambiance perfect for parties or family gatherings
- Use colourful pillows to add colour and texture – Adding colourful pillows to your patio area can help add a new dimension of texture and colour. Include a selection of patterns, colours, sizes and shapes that will fits with your existing decor.
- Use a variety of outdoor furniture – Adding outdoor furniture like chairs, sofas, tables to your patio can turn it into an extension of your living room. This allows you to make the most out of your outdoor space and use it to complement your outdoor lifestyle.
- Sit outside at night for dinner and drinks on the patio! Theres nothing quite like Brisbane summer nights and having your own outdoor entertaining area provides you with an outdoor entertaining area that you can entertain your family and friends in all year round. Grab a drink and be the envy of your friends in your own outdoor entertaining space.
Patios are a great place to spend time with friends and family this summer. In order to make the most of your patio, it is important that you have everything you need to enjoy yourself. Including succulents and herbs, colour and texture through pillows and furniture will help you enjoy your outdoor patio this summer. Want more great ideas how an outdoor patio will improve your lifestyle? Contact us for a free consultation on 1300 945 564 where we can provide tips on how best to utilise your existing outdoor space in an aesthetically pleasing way – not only now but also as the seasons change throughout the year!